March 31, 2011

Hello? Hello? Hello? ... Anyone there? there? there?


Okay so let me start by saying I am not dead. At least I don't think so...

But this blog sure has been. And for that, I apologize. To you dear readers (if you're even still out there) but mostly to myself. I started this thing to give myself a create outlet (a counter to the corporate drivel I churn out most days, if you will), as a means to getting some stressors off my chest and outta my head, a place to wrok my craft and push myself... a place for me to simply be me, no expectations other than the ones I set for myself. And in terms of this blog... all I was expecting was to write once in awhile and maybe post a photo or two.

*sigh*

I have failed big time at that. It's been well over a year since I've posted anything here and I am literally disgusted with my self! (My WI folks will here the correct promounciation when you read that
- des-gussted.)

But I'll stop with the self-flogging now (believe me folks, I've been doing it for awhile now) and I get back in here. I'm going to go ahead and put this out there just so I can't back down: I will post a blog at least three times a week starting in April 2011! There. Now it's official... I can't take it back. (Yes I know I'm just talking to myself here, but let me have this moment okay? Thanks.)


I am not promising they're all gonna be hilarious, or thought-provoking, or... hell I'm not promising they're gonna be anything other than here! Three times a week. Starting tomorrow.


A lot has been going on in my life and I'll most likely start with there but I'll try not to spend too much time in the past. I have my mind set on identifying some big goals for myself and using this blog as the check-in to keep myself working towards them. But I still plan to just rant everyone once in awhile! So be prepared for that too.

I'll end this one with some lyrics I heard the other day that just spoke right to my heart... they embody what I'm feeling these days:

Redesign me
State of the art
Erase my mind
Replace my heart
I wanna start over

Redefine me
Take me apart
Change my mind
Change my heart
And let me start over

- Art of the State (intro) from the album Dirty Work by All Time Low


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock and so do you for making one!